Monday, September 8, 2014

EDC Sheath for a little Turley

TS-n-SoTx hit me up this go around for a sheath that he could wear as an EDC sheath for this little Turley Arghandab. He gave some instructions, but left most of it up to me......this is what he is getting! Hope he likes it.

He had told me he liked my forged items when added to the sheath, so I forged a small cross from an old square nail and added it to the front.

Then he had mentioned he liked rattlesnake skin, so I used that to work in a bullet hole on the deer hide and ...inlaid a small piece of rattle snake behind it.

He asked it to be cross draw carry or neck so I threw in a small forged d ring to tie a lanyard to if need be.

And being the sheath is on the small side I didn't have a lot of room for my normal forged awl, so I made a smaller one and put it in the welt.










No comments:

Post a Comment